Dr. Tirthankar Dasgupta
NAME: Dr Tirthankar Dasgupta
(1) As one of the best psychiatrist in kolkata, he is practicing in the field of Neuropsychiatry ie. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
(2) Consultation liason psychiatry with other specialities like internal medicine, urology, cardiology etc at Vishudhanand Hospital.
(3) Conducted various CME s focused on primary care physicians in and around Kolkata.
(4) Conducted various awareness programs on psychiatry focused on general public.
(1) Presently involved in a study of use of Donepezil in cognitive deficiencies in various neuro-psychiatric problems.
(2) Participated Third and Fourth International Conference on Schizophrenia organized by SCARF(Schizophrenia Research Foundation), co sponsored by WPA(World Psychiatric Association) and WHO(World Health Organization). http://icons-scarf.org/
(3) Participated in Indo-Canadian Neuro-Update organized by Bangur Institue of Neurosciences and Psychiatry.
(4) Participated in International Workshop on Mental Health Service at Primary Care Level organized by Institute Of Psychiatry, Kolkata which involved some of the best psychiatrist in kolkata.
(5) Participated in various National and Midterm CMEs of Indian Psychiatric Society and Indian Association of Private Psychiatry.
(6) Few publications in Indian journals including JIMA.
Experiences during the training period:
(1) Trained 3 months in basic neuro anatomy and neurophysiology.
(2) 6 months training in basic psychiatry case history taking and examination.
(3) Trained to interview 5 to 6 patients per day in Psychiatry OPD at Calcutta National Medical College http://cnmckolkata.webs.com/
(4) Trained In General Adult Psychiatry Unit at Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital.
(5) Participated in various National and Midterm CMEs of Indian Psychiatric Society and Indian Association of Private Psychiatry. http://cnmckolkata.webs.com/cnmchospital.htm
(6) Trained in Child Psychiatry Unit.
(7) Trained in Neurology unit at Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital.
(8) Trained in Psychopharmacology in a single day extensive workshop under guidance by Prof Steven Stahl. http://stahlonline.cambridge.org/
Workshop was organised by NEI Global http://www.neiglobal.com/ Completed 'Master Psychopharmacology Program"
(9) Trained in Rorschach and Somatic Inkblots Series under guidance by Prof BL Dubey (http://www.somaticinkblots.com/SISSite/AboutSISPersonnel/tabid/55/Default.aspx) http://www.somaticinkblots.com/
Area Of Interest:
Stress and Psychosomatic disorders
If you are searching for best psychiatrist in kolkata , call 9051503332 today.